Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Chapters 1-6 of Me

Inspired by the verbally ambidextrous suse - here's the start of my novella. Sadly, its far less interesting than i hoped it would be.
--::--
Enjoy!
--:::--
Chapter 1:

Initials: JRR
Middle name: Radha (Blame my grandpa and his Sri Lankan roots)
Date of birth: 10/24
Current location: the Tdot
Height: 5'6 (in my dreams) – 5’3 in reality
Hair length: about there…
Eye color: dark chocolate brown
Piercings: 3 on right ear, 4 on left.

Chapter 2:

Do you live with your parents: yes,yes and yes. Thank heavens I do!

Do you get along with your parents: all the time – so much so that it sickens the general public

Are your parents married/separated/divorced: married – and still in love.

Any siblings: 1 soulmate, 1 good friend, 1 four legged munchkin’ & a divaesque kitty

What pets do you have: a zoo full according to my amma. ( rashmi is a monkey and sparky is a dog and trixie is a cat..and well dad, trust me – you don’t want to know what appa can be )

Chapter 3: Favorites

Ice cream flavor: Orange Sorbet
Season: Summer for sandals, Spring for introspection
Clothing brand: Prada (shhh…I’m still sleeping)
Shampoo/conditioner: Dove (I’ m a sucka for great commercials)
Color: Orange

Chapter 4: Do You ...

Sing in the shower: sometimes – I’ve been known to belt out some made up melodies.

Call people back: if I feel like it but, usually I tend to forget – unless your name is Rama or Appa

Believe in love: the type you have to work at? – hell yes. The @first sight type – not so much.

Sleep on a certain side of the bed: I’ve got a cramped single – the only side it has is the middle.

Wear glasses or contacts: tortoise shell glasses when I’m on the computer.
Have any weird habits: can’t bear to paint my fingernails, I flog and blog – weird enough?

Chapter 5: Have You Ever...

Gone skinny dipping: The last time was with a bunch of people who I happily call my friends now.

Worn braces: never – and you can tell that I was a thumb sucker!

Broken a bone: not that I remember

Had stitches: Yes – a rough episode with some sugar cane – my belly gets me into trouble more often that I’d like to think.

Shoplifted: Once @Kmart (on a dare) – Amma made me return it - They told me never to come back then, they went out of business.

Punched someone in the face: Nope – never had the balls to.

Taken painkillers: You call them painkillers, I call them “get through the day”ers (im joking)

Gone scuba diving: no – I will one day though.

Been stung by a bee: nope.but i got bee-stung lips thanks to my uber pricey lipgloss

Thrown up in a restaurant: yup – 19th birthday was probably the most memorable of the bunch.

Been to overnight camp: yup – couldn’t wait to get out and get back to civilization

Written a letter to Santa Clause: yup – like last christmas - how'd you think i got my pressies?

Had detention: unfortunately yes.

Been called a SLUT/WHORE: nods head- needless to say they never repeated themselves.

Chaper 6: Who/What was the last..

Person to IM you: a friend from work on my sick day off
Person to call you: Rama – yes, I know I live with her
Person you hugged: Rama – yes, I know we are big geeks.
Thing you touched: a pen to jot a message down
Thing you ate: Cornish Hen soup – it’s our traditional “feel better” meal
Drank: water and tea
Thing you said: time to go beddy bye and it’s only 9:00pm

Night!

1 comment:

cookiemonsta said...

I love the name Radha!