Thursday, April 06, 2006

True or False - Answered truthfully.

Another goodie courtesy of Susan.

--::--

I am a cuddler – false – except when I’m pmsing and need some positive “touch”

I am a morning person – True – bright and early (as in 5:00am on a sat morning)

I am a perfectionist – True – If I think I can’t get it right, I don’t do it at all (a curse)

I am an only child - False – and thank heavens for that. Only children are weird.

I am Catholic – False – but I’m apparently gonna marry one – can I get into the club?

I am currently in my pajamas –False – although I wish I were – that might make for some great work comedy

I am single: True – born alone. Will die alone. In the meantime, I hang out with many.

I am currently suffering from a broken heart – True – I’ve disappointed my inner child by going corporate canada-esque

I am okay at styling other people's hair – True – as long as you don’t have creepy crawlies in there

I am left handed – False – although most people assume I am b/c I wear my watch on my right wrist

I am addicted to my myspace – False – if by that you mean my room, then yes. Yes I am.

I am online 24/7, even as an away message – False – I wish I had the patience to be that connected.

I am very shy around the opposite gender at first – True – I’m shy and my defense mechanism is extroversion. Strange eh?

I bite my nails – False – I used to bite my toe nails ONLY thank you very much.

I can be paranoid at times – True – at times? Nuh uh, its second nature on most days.

I currently regret something that I have said or done- True – I’m always regretting things and then forgetting why I was regretting them

When I get mad I curse frequently – True – I make sailors blush and sea monsters run for cover

I get mad frequently – True – anger management classes are required. (a side effect of a Type A personality, don’t you know)

I don't like anyone – False – Oftentimes, I know if I’m feeling someone in the first few seconds that I meet them. Although, my judgment has sometimes led me astray.

I enjoy country music- True – but only because Im not a big music-head so, I enjoy anything with a good beat depending on the mood I’m in.

I enjoy jazz music – True – see above.

I enjoy smoothies –True – slurpable nutrients: yummers. If only all fruit came in this format.

I enjoy talking on the phone – True – I used to be a phone monger but, in my old age I’ve discovered that I prefer communicating through email.

I have/had a hard time paying attention at school –False – I can focus like it’s nobody’s business.

I have a lot to learn – True – Regardless of how far I come, I still feel like a fetus in comparison to soooo many people I idolize.

I have a pet – True – Her name is Rama. I pet her often and even walk her on most days.

I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal – True – One? Don’t you mean many? That’s the joy of being alive in my books – learning by falling flat on my face and then trying hard to deflate attention by hiding it all.

I have a tendency to fall for the "wrong" person – True – I used to. And maybe I still do. It’s just that this time the “wrong” person (as in type/personality) turned out to be the perfect one for me.

I have all my grandparents – False – I wish I did. One left.

I have at least one sibling – True – Thank heavens for that.

I have been told that I am smart – True – All my life. Although quite frankly, I’d much rather be the pretty one.

I have broken a bone – False – If you know me, you’d know I’m waaay too scared of anything physical.

I have Caller I.D. on my phone – True – who doesn’t?

I have changed a diaper – True – more times than I care to remember.

I have changed a lot over the past year – True – Change is the only constant in my existence these days.

I have done something illegal –True – I plead the fifth on details – chalk it up to secrets I’m too ashamed to share.

I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color – False

I have had major/minor surgery – True

I have killed another person – True – If emotional death counts then yes – Karma will certainly kick my ass for those disasters

I have had my hair cut/colored within the last week – True – I got my fringe trimmed.

I have had the cops called on me – True – OMG, I’m starting to realize that I’m a bad ass.

I have kissed someone I knew I shouldn't – True – More times than I care to remember.

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

hahaa, bad ass! you are a rebel and will never be any good!!:)