Thursday, February 19, 2009

Random bits of coupledom.

I know. I suck. Instead of a real post I keep regurgitating these totally random survey type lists. There's a lot I want to say but very little time to really let it fly on paper (or blog). Soon though. i promise.

in the meantime - bits of us, together.

♥ What are your middle names?
I heart Mikey's - it's Lawrence, after his grandfather. Mine - not so much - it's Radha.

♥ How long have you been together?
On April 11th 2009 we'll turn 6.

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We met on April 4th and he asked me out on April 11th. We saw each other 5 times between those two dates - he met my folks and my BFF before the 11th as well! When you know, you just know.

♥ Who asked who out?
Mikey asked me out - my version.
Jana asked me to ask her out - his version.
i say - potato, potahtoe!

♥ How old are each of you?
We were both '77 babies - he screamed his way into the world in september and i kicked my way out in october.

♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most?
Mine.Come on now, anyone that knows me knows I'm umbilically connected to my FAM.

♥ Do you have any children together?
Nope. But we're definitely talking about starting a project later this year.

♥ What about pets?
2 kitlets. Tigi, who really is more like a dog than a cat. And Zigi - the biatch.

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
The same 2 issues that we identified in our pre-marital classes: Balancing time with our families while creating our own family and chatting about money.

♥ Did you go to the same school?
Nope. Never. We were continents apart.

♥Are you from the same home town?
Not really. We spent the last 12 years in the GTA, which is how we met etc - but even then on opposite ends of the city.

♥ Who is the smartest?
Me - book smart, trend smart. Him - just. plain.old.smart.

♥ Who is the most sensitive?
Him. Hands down.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
In the last couple of weeks, Saravana Bhavan has been our spot.

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together?
Dubai.

♥ Who has the craziest exes?
Me. Definitely.

♥ Who has the worst temper?
I have the quickest flaring temper. But mine fizzles out after a few short intense sparks. His is the exact opposite. It takes a lot of provocation on my part to ignite it - but once it happens, watch out world - it's time for some serious fireworks.

♥ Who does the cooking?
We have our days. Literally. We've split the week so we both get a chance to call upon our inner chef.

♥ Who is the neat Freak?
I'm OCD about cleaning but i'm the queen of clutter. He likes things clean but isn't always motivated to clean things. There lies are most frequent arguments.

♥ Who is the more stubborn?
We seem to take turns with this one.

♥ Who hogs the bed?
Him. Definitely. He has this strange ability to wrap himself around me while sprawling out. He hogs. I drool. Whatever.

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
Me. Always. Especially on the weekends. And then, I must wake him up as well. I can't bear to be the only one awake. So now, I'm looking into early morning weekend yoga classes.

♥ Where was your first date?
Reel world Film Festival - watched Flavors.

♥ Who has the bigger family?
Me. I have 2 sisters. And close to 30 first cousins who are all local. So I win that one, hands down.

♥ Do you get/give flowers often?
I'm not into flowers so I don't get any. I know, heartless.

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
driving mostly. we try to split fam time in the middle. it sure is hard being loved.

♥ Who is more jealous?
Neither. We don't do jealousy. It just gets in the way of a good time. Although sometimes I am envious that he can eat all the sugary candy he wants.

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
4 months.

♥ Who eats more?
Mikey.

♥ Who does/ did the laundry?
I do. Although he gets most of his work clothes dry cleaned.

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
He is. But I'm on it more - i think.

♥ Who drives when you are together?
Him.

♥ Who has more tattoos?
Me.

♥ Who is more social?
Me.

♥ If you are married/engaged, where did he/she propose?
Mt. Tremblant - Dec 9th 2004.

No comments: