Friday, February 04, 2005

The weekender

Music: Only Forward

Colour: Blue. Read: blue skies, cool blue mist, blue as blue was meant to be. Calming.

Mood: Unbeknowst to myself, she slipped out leaving the bed cold and unmade. That's the mood. Alone by choice and by circumstance. But not too close to lonely. Not yet.

______

It's friday. The bittersweet closure to a week filled with hectic deadlines and the gory trimmings that accent the world of advertising (love actualized). It brings as much joy and pain as the real thing.

Words. Being conceived between existential paranoia and human fear.

The invective, imminent.
The diatribe, a work in progress.

Tonight is for rest. My mind looks forward to chewing my boyfriends tender earlobe. Giving him yet another piece of my exhausted mind, a game of jigsaw puzzles and hide n go seek. My senses anticipating the voracious devouring of his very essence.

Good times in 3 km. A much needed release.

This weekend will mark the rebirth of word thoughts. I haven't done this in a while. Mentally peeling off each thought and analyzing it under the microscopic glare of perceptions tinged in hues of the past, present and future. Therapy is a frightening demon that ravages the soul on it's own terms. Prep is required and this weekend it will be accomplished. Sometimes, rediscovery happens when you take a step back before moving forward. I'm there. Alone. Yet, filled with the nuances of a thousand voices - internal dialogue has the power to revolutionize an army of one.

Liberating.

Unfamiliar eyes perusing through my life in vernacular, much like blind dates, scare me like boogey men and shadows in the dark.

Someone turn a light on won't ya?

No comments: