Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Light

the truth is the genesis of all cliches

and today, i found one that worked wonders to my day.

sunshine.
bright light = bright demeanor.

i felt better today.
Lungs expanded with O2.
Arteries open wide.
A sensory explosion of goodness.
it's source: sunlight.

i got into work at 8:15 (that's late for my work at dawn ass) and there was light.
glorious. all-encompassing. enveloping me in a warm tortilla of love.
the natural kind.
inspired by the universe
encouraging me to let go
and just bask.
bask in the warmth of a new day

clean slate.

that's what i love about sunshine.
it puts things into perspective.

and today i re-introduced myself to an adage: every day is a new beginning.
it's just that forgetting is a part of human nature.

--
today was hectic, work wise.
I'm learning to cultivate a thick skin.
I'm learning to be assertive.
i'm learning that sometimes you have to stumble to fully learn how to anticipate the next step.
torrid innit?
---

other news: The cheese monkeys by chip kidd. enuff said.

i've once again fallen in love with another man's verbiage. mmmmm....literature rocks.

so what if i'm a big ole nerd!.

Peace.

No comments: