Friday, January 16, 2009

a silly little survey

and boy oh boy, do i ever love these. They are the best "time passes" ever!

-- the j 55: who's yo daddy now?!? -- (completed over two days)

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
Kleenex. Because with this type of crazed weather - you need all the help you can get. A better question would be "what's in your dickey?" (i heart that term..it reminds me of araliya's, thambili and doing no wrong)

2. What's your favorite curse word?
The f-bomb of course. Although I am exploring incorporating the following into my rhetoric: you smelly pirate hooker

3. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
My bff, M and Ammio

4. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Sitting on the Gardiner – waiting for someone to move from the parking lot we call a highway

5. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Briefing the creative team on a new project

6. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Watching a flick with Mr.Man and his mansome friends. Can we say, sausage fest?!?!

7. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Nope. Because quite frankly i find nothing aesthetically pleasing about pee-pee's or vajayjay's for that matter.

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Pee-pee. Hmmm, i still use the same word I did when I was 12 to describe the male genitalia.

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Ice cream? I can't stomach it. Sorbet/Gelato on the other hand - *slurp* - I would have to go with lemon/lime, closely followed by raspberry.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Coffee - never deny an advertising accounts jerk her version of water. Not unless you want an unexpected brief that is :)

12. What was the last thing you ate?
A sorry little mandarin orange. I wish they came peeled.

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Yup. A chocolate brown cardi and a white swiss dot shirt.

15. What's the last sporting event you watched?
The Raps play the Celtics.

16. Who is the last person you emailed?
One of my clients

17. Ever go camping?
Briefly. Literally, I got there, freaked out and wanted to get back home asap. Then I called my dad and asked him to drive 2 hrs north of toronto to pick me up. I'm a...what do you call those people....PUSSY. Everything scares me - the dark, the bugs, the sounds...eeek!

18. Do you have a tan?
According to white people, yes. I love feeling my skin burn in tropical heat though - so according to me, NO.

19. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
I don't do soda. And when I do, it's usually in a glass.

20. What did your last IM say?
What the hell is Nihari?!?

21. Are you someone's best friend?
Yup and it warms the cockles of my heart :)

22. What are you doing tomorrow?
Breakfast with Mr.Man, Seeing above mentioned BFF and my peeps at a fam jam!

23. Where is your mom right now?
At Home. 54 kms away from me.

24. Look to your left, what do you see?
Stacks of paper work. competitive reviews. client files. A constant reminder of my neverending workload. TGILoveMyJob.

25. What color is your watch?
Metallic chocolate brown. I'm sure DKNY has a name for it.

26. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
My crazy cousins and the Gold Coast.

27. Would you consider plastic surgery?
Ummm, if you know me you totally know I would consider it - theoretically. But if you know me, you also know that I would be too afraid of the pain to actually follow through with it.

28. What is your birthstone?
Don't know and never thought about it.

29.How many kids do you want?
Anything except one. I think having an only child is a curse worse than death. I'd rather have zero than 1. So 2 or more. I'd like to create my own lil' world vision camp.

30. Do you have a dog?
My parents do. A little puggle. He's naughty but lovable. Kinda like the three of us.

31. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Mr.Man - he's picking me up in 20 mins.

32. Have you met anyone famous? (sat morning answers)
When i was young - Nadhiya. This tamil actress. I remember her wearing loads of makeup and everyone in boarding school fawning over her fame and drooling all over my photos. I on the other hand, had no idea what the heck they were going on about! In my adult years, Rohinton Mistry. I cried when I met him. Pathetic? Maybe. But heck, he's better than any boyband in my books.

33. Any plans today?
Well since its now tomorrow, i'd say yea - i've got a jam packed day that I rolled into a little later than originally planned.

34. How many states have you lived in?
None. Countries on the other hand - that's another discussion.

35. Ever go to college?
Yup. And university. I read and write good.

36. Where are you right now?
On my couch in my jammies nursing a cup of starbucks. God, I love Mikey's tassimo. I just named him Marley.

37. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
My diabetes. But heck, that's always the effin pain in my kundi.

38. Last song listened to?
Love locked down.

39. Are you allergic to anything?
Ignorant people, making breakfast at the condo, mopping....the list could go on and on and on

40. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
These days my fugly North Face geriatric snow boots - it's the caddy of snowboots but uglier than sin.

41. Are you jealous of anyone?
Mmm lots of people - whole continents of them - who get to bask in warm sunshine and tropical rains all year round.

42. What time is it?
10:38am

43 Do any of your friends have children?
I'm at the phase where everyone i know is pregnant, thinking about it or trying really hard. Everyone's got babies on their brain - including my daddy.

44. What do you usually do during the day?
I'm an accounts jerk that used to be a copywriter - so my work days are filled with loads of psychology (i've always got someone in my office with an issue about something), strategic thinking and making things happen.

45. Has something upset you lately?
Not enough to awaken the volcano that rests within.

46. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Or some version of that concept. Usually i'm an "hola" / "whas'happenin?" kinda girl

47. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
Twenty five...for the 7th time. Crap.

48. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Nope. And i'd like to keep it that way - I'm shit scared of rollercoasters.

54. How did you get one of your scars?
The one on my left hand - impatiently trying to cut some sugarcane. That's another story for another time.

55. What is your best personality trait?
I'm a whiney, high-maintenance, diva that's a heady combination of a variety of oxymorons. Yup, that's my best personality trait.

--

Now, it's time for some Saravana Bhavan love and maybe a jaunt to Chapters. Yay, to a lazy saturday morning.

No comments: